Without a doubt, one of the biggest hassles when you’re traveling around the world is airport security. The lines are long, the TSA agents are sometimes invasive, and it seems like the rules for what you can and cannot have in your carry-on change every time you go.
Want to roll through the security line like a pro? Avoid wearing the following attire.
1. SHOES THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE/HIGH HEELS: The harder your shoes are to take off and put on, the more you’re going to be in the way at security. Just wear some easy to put on and take off slip-on shoes, and you’ll be all set.
2. HEAVY JEWELLERY OR ANYTHING METAL: Do you really need to wear those chandelier earrings and five chunky metallic bangles? Save the bother and pack them in your suitcase instead.
3. BELTS: You know you’ll have to take that belt off, so why put it on in the first place? (Leave it in your carry-on, and then put your belt on once you’ve cleared security if you need to.)
4. COATS AND JACKETS: You’ll need to remove any bulky pull-overs when you’re going through security, so just skip wearing one entirely. (If you need it, keep it in your carry-on and then put it on once you’ve cleared security.)
5. OFFENSIVE CLOTHING: it might not get you held up at security, but it could get you kicked off your flight if it offends the wrong person.
6. OVERSIZED BAGGY OUTFIT: super roomy outfits might lead some to wonder what you might be hiding under all that extra bulk. Keep it sleek and simple.
#travelsmart #travelcool #wakawithdebbie #wakawithus #travelwithus #gowithus